Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pregnancy Photoshoot

Crack open a bottle of champagne (or sparkling cider, as the case may be)...
This post will be my 100th post on the Blog!
(Yikes!)

I have really enjoyed sharing my family and stories with you over the years.  Keeping this Blog has been such a joy for me - it has given me a means to document and hang on to precious moments and memories, and I smile to myself every time I sit down to compose a new entry.  I have also gotten such wonderful feedback from you - namely that even though we may not be able to physically be together as often as we would like to, that you feel like you have watched Colden (and soon, Tot) grow right before your eyes.  That was the initial driver behind creating this Blog, so it makes me feel good that it has served that purpose well.  

And how fitting that I will use this 100th post to share some family pictures that my dad took of us. These pictures were taken 2 weeks ago, when I was 30 weeks pregnant.

Thanks dad, for capturing the beauty of my growing family.








No comments:

Post a Comment