Colden's desire to pull up to a standing position using anything and everything has landed him some bruises...and the nickname, "Bruiser".
You will see he now sports a nice shiner under his left eye and a bruise on his left cheek. As Mike would say, "you should have seen the other guy"!
(Actually, I don't think the chair leg was hurt at all)
(Actually, I don't think the chair leg was hurt at all)
Colden being mobile means one thing: baby proofing the house.
I think we have some of the essential baby proofing items: cabinet and drawer locks, plug protectors...
...gates on both the top and bottom of the stairs...
...we even rigged up a way to allow our cat, Frankie, access to his kitty litter and food in the basement without having to worry about Colden falling down the stairs.
With all of the baby proofing items out there, I have to admit that the absolute best item out there...the one item I recommend to everyone...
...is the baby jail!
Lol, has Colden fessed up to anything while being in jail???
ReplyDelete