It's amazing to watch Colden change from one day to the next: a new noise, a new facial expression, a new accomplishment. This week? Colden can now lift his head for an extended period of time. By "extended period of time", I mean a minute or two. But that's definitely a step up from the uncontrollable "bobble-head" that he had only the week before.
Using the Boppy pillow for support, Colden uses his arms to push his body up (baby version of a push-up)
Work it, little man - work it! Notice the intense look of concentration on his face. This is hard work!
Good job!
He actually loved being in this position and stayed propped up on the Boppy pillow for several minutes. Hopefully tummy-time will go just as smoothly.

That is so cool that he's lifting his head up! Seems like babies change so quickly. I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThey change way too quickly! I wish I could freeze time.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Colden! He looks a lot like Mike to me in these pictures.
ReplyDeleteJoy - I know! I don't see any of me in Colden. Flat feet? Short stubby fingers?...I'll take anything!
ReplyDelete