WE'RE EXPECTING!!!
(Due: April 2nd)
We decided to nickname our little bundle of joy, "Tike" - a combination of Tovah and Mike. And what could be more fun than watching our little Tike grow via my growing belly?
But first...this picture is from the day that we first suspected I was pregnant - my 28th birthday. Mike, my dad and I went for an innocent and routine 15-mile bike ride. I made it about 12 miles before I hit the figurative wall and Mike literally had to push me the rest of the way home. I blame Tike for sucking all of the energy out of me (who cares that Tike was only about 100 cells at the time)! This picture was taken approximately 2 minutes after we got home. I digress.
4 weeks
8 weeks
12 weeks
16 weeks
20 weeks
24 weeks
28 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment