My last post was about 4 months ago. I don't even know where to start!
I was inspired to do another post by a few recent events that made me realize how big Colden and Reese are getting...
Driving:
Sneak peak at my life in 11 years :-)
Making their beds:
Without me even asking, both kids made their beds all by themselves for the first time - they were so proud!
(I even got them to make my bed for me; not pictured below)
And just because I like this picture, here is another reminder of what they look like - 4 months later than the last time you saw them:
(Colden = almost 5.5 years old; Reese = few months shy of 3 years old)
I was inspired to do another post by a few recent events that made me realize how big Colden and Reese are getting...
Driving:

Making their beds:
Without me even asking, both kids made their beds all by themselves for the first time - they were so proud!
(I even got them to make my bed for me; not pictured below)


And just because I like this picture, here is another reminder of what they look like - 4 months later than the last time you saw them:

No comments:
Post a Comment