I recently reduced my hours at work.
Less time at work has meant more time with my little man :-)
Less time at work has meant more time with my little man :-)
One of our favorite activities is story time at the local bookstore. Colden has fun listening to stories, playing with other kids, dancing to music and coloring...
...He also has fun running around the bookstore. I guess I don't mind retrieving him. Over. And over. And over again.
(Funny how it looks like all of the other kids are nicely sitting down with their parents. Colden.)
We tried a "Mommy and Me Yoga" class:
"Cat Flow"
"Child Pose" (so aptly named)
"Downward Dog". I'm not sure which pose Colden is demonstrating here.
What's even better than me going part-time? Mike being able to adjust his schedule at work so that he has half days on Fridays. Not only do I get an extra 2 days a week with Colden, but we as a family get an extra half day together!
Which means...
More time for family walks
And more time for enjoying the simple things, like puddles after a rain...
Part-time allows me more time with both of my boys. And I am loving every second of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment