Every year, since I can remember, I have celebrated Passover with my extended family. This year was no different.
Colden had fun hanging out with his cousins...
Colden and me with cousins Shana and Chaya.
(How do Colden's teeth look, Chaya?)
Doing a puzzle with cousin Chaya
Colden and Chaya racing up the stairs
Chaya, Asher and Colden (the three east coast baby cousins)
I will say something though -
Growing up, I don't remember using a kid's book as a Haggadah...
Our Seder had a new order...
(By going through the alphabet, we didn't miss a thing. We just started with the afikomen and ended with some Zzzzz)
And I don't remember the Seder being led by a hand-puppet...
...Or the 10 plagues being discussed while wearing representative masks.
Honestly. This new generation doesn't know how good they have it. :-)
And Colden's favorite part of Passover??
Why, carrying around and playing with cans of macaroons, of course!
Happy (late) Passover!
No comments:
Post a Comment