No more eating your hands, little man...
...It's time to eat cereal!
Mike did an excellent job playing airplane.
And Colden seemed to like it (and the food). :-)
And Colden seemed to like it (and the food). :-)
He actually seemed to get the hang of eating from a spoon in no time!
By the color of his mouth and fingers, can you guess what food we tried next?
Mmm...carrots.
So far, introducing solid food to Colden has been pretty easy. I think the only thing we have to work on is figuring out how to get more food into his mouth and less all over him...
But, hey...making a mess is part of the fun!
I can only imagine the mess he will make when he starts feeding himself!
By the color of his mouth and fingers, can you guess what food we tried next?Mmm...carrots.
So far, introducing solid food to Colden has been pretty easy. I think the only thing we have to work on is figuring out how to get more food into his mouth and less all over him...
But, hey...making a mess is part of the fun!
I can only imagine the mess he will make when he starts feeding himself!




Lol, I can't say I'm too surprised that Colden enjoyed eating so much. More stuff to enter his mouth and this time it tastes good!!
ReplyDeleteHaha - I guess he takes after his dad when it comes to eating. Right now it tastes good. But, I can't wait to see his reaction when we start introducing him to pureed meat . Thankfully, that's a little ways away.
ReplyDelete